Sunday, 3 December 2006
-THE STANDARD CHARTED MARATHON-
- Shermaine, My mum & Me
- The day started at 4.30am when we woke up and got ready to leave the house
- Trooped to my dad's car and he sent us there: reached at 6am
- Placed our belongings at the TEAM MONASH booth and used the deep-heating spray Sher brought
- Headed towards the starting point:Sher's doing the 10km while my mum & I are doing the 21.1km race
- Felt super urgent at the 2 km mark and held my bladder for the next 2 hours
- Wanted to do business behind the bushes but the grass were too tall, in fear of getting pimples on my butt, I decided to skip that
- Felt like dying at the 16km mark but continued to push on
- FINALLY FINISHED THE WHOLE 21.1KM!!!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D